Monday, July 18, 2011

Anxiety perhaps? Or could it be something dealing with my weight?

I have been dealing with an anxiety problem and panic attacks for the last 2 months and I have the same problem you are having everyday! Like everything is a dream/fog. It can actually be both...I have anxiety and I ate very bad foods...loved my fatty foods! I have lost 35 pounds in the last two months and cut our all caffeine and sugar from my diet and only drink water and I thought it would make me feel better but I actually feel worse now then when I was heavier but I know that is mainly due to the anxiety I have gotten in the last 2 months. One thing people don't realize is that a Magnesium deficiency can do crazy things to your body and mind!!!! a href="http://bodyecology.com/articles/magnesium_deficiency.php" rel="nofollow"http://bodyecology.com/articles/magnesiu…/a People with anxiety sort of "eat up" the magnesium in their bodies faster so if you already have a deficiency it would be worse for anxiety sufferers. Since I have the same symptoms you do I am going to try to get a test to check my vitamin levels and I suggest you try to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment