Thursday, July 14, 2011

What does it mean when a guy says "not right now" in regards to a relationship?

A couple years ago, a guy I worked with was broken up from his gf and my relationship was on the rocks. We ended up hooking up a couple times and were really good friends. He wanted me to leave my bf and even offered me a place to stay for a little while, if I did in fact leave. I broke things off bc I felt horrible about cheating(even though I was being cheated on as well and told me he was still in love with his ex!!).I no longer work at that job and decided it was best that we not talk so that we could both work on our relationships. The guy I was hooking up with ended up getting back together with his ex. I heard recently that he is single again as am I. I sent him a FB friend request and asked if we could be friends again and his response was that he needed to focus on himself right now and it was nothing personal, but he felt it was best for now that things remain how they have been. I don't want to be that girl that just doesn't get the picture, but does this mean he needs some time to himself like he said? Or is there never really going to be another chance for him and I?

No comments:

Post a Comment