Friday, July 15, 2011

Ladies please, Did she mean what she said?

Ladies, please help me with this, I’ve been texting this girl that I really like, yesterday when texting her, I told her that “its always nice texting her but I will have to minimize the number of text that I send her” then she replied with “why” and I replied “I will explain later”. Today, she texted me asking what I meant by minimizing the number of text that I send her and I started playing around with her, after a while I told her that I have to go and she replied with this text “cool am no longer responding to anymore texts from u…this will be the last reply u get from Brittany Wilson goodbye lol” my question is this, this this girl really mean what she sent? Or was she just playing and could it also be a sign that she likes me? How can I also go about approaching the situation. Ladies please. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment