Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I choose a college based on education alone or places suitable for my health?

I'm going to be a Junior in high school this coming fall and my goal by the end of this summer is to have a list of my top ten college choices so I'd know what their requirements and such are so I know what I need to do. I have bunch of colleges in mind and I am a bit overwhelmed, but I think I'm doing pretty well on my research so far. I also have eczema (a very common skin condition) which gets worse in the summer and in warm temperatures. I really do prefer colder climates because of this. I was wondering if I should limit my choices to areas which have suitable climates for my physical health? Or should I just focus on educations basis only? I really don't have a major in mind but I have narrowed it down to 5: English (creative writing), History/library sciences, PR, Marketing, International Public Relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment