Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im over a fever but.... HELP! :O?

Okay, so right now im over a fever, i dont know, it wasnt really a high fever, just up to 39C . I dont have a fever today, no more, i guess cause i have been drinking so much water. But right now my eyes cant focus on anything, I think it might be because im dizzy ? I dont know, because yesterday night while i was having a fever, my eyes hurt, around my eyes hurt too, and i was having a BAD headache, right now i still do , but not as much, just a little. But what is wrong with my eyes ? and my mom wanted me to take some medicine which i dont want to , its not Tylenol or anything that i known off so i dont want to take it , and i only know its hard medicine, so it will make my fever goes away, but the problem is i dont have a fever anymore. should i take it ? :/ BTW the medicine was from a doctor in Vietnam , which i dont really trust them :O. (im visiting my family) and i dont even know what kind it is. just some coloured pills ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment