Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm choosing a tennis racquet for game improvement?

Out of the one's on your list, I would say the best for you would be the Wilson K Factor KBlade Team (They actually have a new version of the racket called the BLX Blade Team) or the Head MicroGEL Radical Midplus (They have Youtek now, but the older one's are probably cheaper and not very different). I really enjoyed hitting with the KBlade Team when I demoed it; the racket has good power and consistency without feeling too much like a player's racket like the KBlade 98 does. The Head Radical is a solid racket, but I use the Head Prestige Midplus which I believe to be much better, but I've been playing for many years and the prestige is a more advanced racket. At your level, I would also try out the Babolat Aero Pro Drive or the Babolat Pure Drive. I was never into these rackets, but a giant majority of people love them and experience great success using them. However, based purely on your list, I would try demoing the KBlade Team first! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment