Monday, July 18, 2011

Ramadan: dream interpretation?

I had an awfull experience last night.Here we were three persons discussing something(i forgot what) in an open book,suddenly a stout muscular man with piercing ghastly eyes with folded hands overlooked all of us.I was perfectly hale and healthy, the other people took notice to the stranger and enquired what did he want.'i come for him' he replied with authority, extended his hand on my chest and -ZAP- everything around me disappeared- no people,no colour,no me.I felt like a fish hook recoiling me at supersonic speed(i even didnt see any part of my body) at an acceleration of g,and as if my whole body got puntured at various places leaking air, could not feel anything as though there was no physical body- only the tug at my heart.After about a second of horizontal flight it came to a crashing halt, and all the same dark nothingness.By this time i woke up and my whole body went numb except the weight on my heart.I was so shaken and thirsty,i knew i did not want to die in my sins.So does it mean i am going to die soon?Would you like to die suddenly without any prior signs and wonder am i really dead? Or a slow progressing death?

No comments:

Post a Comment