Monday, July 18, 2011

Its been over 2 years but still no commitment not even dating. what should i do? am i getting played or what?

This guy and I have been sleeping together on and off for almost 2 years now, we go out to dinner or to do something fun, I know his whole family and go to his family gatherings, we can just lay in bed and talk and cuddle all night without having sex. He kisses me with passion not just a stupid peck, he says he cares about me. I am currently almost 9 months pregnant but not with his child, with someone i dated for a short time now my daughters father is no longer around and hasnt been since 8 weeks, then him and I started our weird relationship again and he calls every single night to tell me goodnight and to have me put my phone to my stomach so he can tell her goodnight, brings me food or whatever im craving at anytime of the night even tho he lives 20 minutes away, goes to my doctors appointment with me but yet we are still just friends. He was married before and his wife was killed in a car accident on there 2 year wedding anniversary. he was driving but it wasnt his fault. that was 6 years ago and she was his only love, they were together since they were 13. he is now 30 and keeps saying it makes a horrible bf because he focuses to much on his video games but yet ive never seen it. he also says he isnt ready for another commitement because he is scared of loosing someone else. Does it sound like im getting used just for sex or could there maybe be some truth to what he is saying. I really love him and he knows that but doesnt say anything back really. I hate giving up hope but ive never felt like this before with anyone else and i think thats why i always go back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment