Friday, July 15, 2011

Help and tips to get into private school please! URGENT!?

hi, at the moment i go to a public school and i am (not wanting to blow my own trumpet or anything) quite clever. i really want to go to a private school, for a better enviroment, for better teaching, to have another go at making friends and hopefully to find people like me! (please dont critisize my reasons) but there are a few problems standing in my way. firstly, we have already tried applying for a private school 2 years ago, and it didnt work out. i think my parents hav a teryotypical view on all prvate schools, they just say, oh we tried that again. but I want to try again and look to the future, also, the money is a big problem. i try to tell them that scholarships are on offer but they just say that they will all be gone by now, and they wont even enquire. they dont earn loads, but they're not poor. i just aspire to go to one of these schools. i really do. but i know that it will be stretching to place me in one, i have already offered all of my pocket money and extra-curricular activities money. please help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment