Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gutted I didn't hear back from dream job, how can I draw attention to myself again?

Hi, I had a phone interview some weeks ago for my ideal job! Dream job! I got told if I didn't hear within 21 days I should assume I am unsuccessful. I didnt, but I know I would be great for this position and am rubbish at phone interviews even though I do a lot of homework. They have delisted the job as I guess noone stood out. I e-mailed the company thanking them for their time and asking for feedback when I didn't hear and they sent me a polite scripted e-mail that they weren't obliged to give feedback from phone interviews. I am so gutted about this job, especially since it has been relisted and I didn't get a chance of a face to face interview where I know I would make a much better impact. Is there anything else I can do, maybe go into the store and innocently enquire and hope they like me face to face rather than through head office? Or is this a lost cause? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment