Monday, July 11, 2011

Why i always cry everyday?

now i am here with my sister and her boyfriend in htown but i don't want stay live with them because they re disrespect, drama, fight, yelling, and dirty. and my mom want me back with her in south valley i said no i don't want live with them because they re same thing too. i dislike. i like respect, happy, helping, show love, care, more mature, no dirty, no fight, no drama, and more things that's what i want to....my mom just don't care and use me...i told my mom i want move live with my boyfriend because i like his respect, learn to bible, helping, show love, care, cleaning, cooking, teach me how to cook from arabic, he make me happy i never had happy before in my life. also i love his family and they love me too. i want move live with him because i want move on, new life, focus do my school, and HAPPY! but i can't because i'm 17 and my boyfriend is 23 old year but i have wait to my birthday on new year .....ok well i'm not happy with my family and what should i do? just stay strong and positive?

No comments:

Post a Comment