Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why is my love not being accepted ?? ..?

I am in luv wid dis guy .. v r frm diffrnt religious bckgrounds .. 2 add to d misery, he is junior 2 me in mah office, his dad is junior in rank 2 tat of mah parent in d same organisation, evn his academic quali is less den tat of me (as per mah parents) .. now i hv fallen head ovr heelz in luv wid d guy in question wid my parentz nt ready 2 accpt d same .. d seetipie is wrkin hard 2 ovrcome d trivial diff btwn us by takin up a course 2 match my qualis n by lukin for betta job oopz evn wid me being ok wid dese diffz .. his is an orthodox family who wld wnt 2 me convert as per deir beliefz n practises .. m ohk wid tat too evn though i blv tat 1 shld b free 2 choose his/her religion, profession n lyf partner .. now my parentz keep a strict chk on me n r lukin for a match for me .. my luv undrstndz dat my family wil nt accpt him n is ready 2 abide by deir wishes n wnts me 2 accpt mh families decision no mattr wat it is .. he luvs me lot .. takez care of me frm mornin 2 nyt .. wakes me up my sleep .. chks wdr i hv mealz on proper tym or nt .. constantly enquires abt mah families welbeing .. guides me thru probs .. luvs me d way i m .. has accptd me wid my flaws intct .. makes sure m off 2 bed safe n sound bfr he goes off 2 sleep .. i luv him .. wil b lost widout him by mah side .. hw 2 make mah parents see him d way i see him .. a luvin carin undrstndin person .. he is evrythn a girl dreamz of .. he is evrythn i evr wntd .. he is d best thing 2 hv happnd 2 me .. i luv him .. he refuses 2 touch me bfr v get married .. n if v dunn he promises 2 b by mah side thru thick n thin .. wat f d guy i eventually get married 2 telz me 2 severe al ties wid him ?? i dream of a family wid my luv .. i wnt his children .. i wnt a lyf wid him .. if nt he den no1 else .. m in mess .. he doesnt allow me fight wid my parents .. tels me nt 2 evn try n convince dem sinc dey hv already refused him .. he onli wnts 2 see my family happy 1st .. he blvs v owe our lyfz 2 our familiez .. so goin against deir wishes is a crime .. i luv him dearly .. help me pls .. hw do i convince mah parentz 2 see him as d perfect guy for me .. he is mah knight in shinin armour .. d luv i hv been searchin throut mah lyf .. help me .. ne suggestion is a welcome one .. i dunn wnt 2 lose him .. i luv him dearly .. pls frndz .. help me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment