Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Will a student loan cover the costs of an apartment, books, and tuition?

I've got enough saved from years because I'm a late student. I'm only half into my second year & nearly 30. Anyway, I should be able to handle tuition the rest of this year and next year. Next year's college is going to be $1,000 a class. Dorm rooms are $600/$700 a month. So considering that much money for a confined space, I'd rather have an apartment at the same price. But being nearly 30, I get a lot of crap about being part of the boomerang generation. I don't want to have to hold down two jobs to get an apartment again. Just one part time job, I figure for food- gas- and utilities. And I don't have collateral either. My focus is Forensic Science, Bachelors of Science, so I believe that may pay pretty well when I find a related job in that field. I could probably pay it all back eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment